- Assist to verify and report the project requirements and specifications with the sales and customers for effective project planning to successful completion. (e.g., unit rate or lump sum projects);
- Assist to firm up the project scope of work so as to plan and optimise resources, workflow to fulfill the sales order requirements which include but not limited to:
- design management using computer added design (CAD) software;
- manage the submission sample and design for approval (e.g., owner, architect, consultant, etc.);
- oversee and accountable for bill of material (e.g., timeliness, correct specifications, etc.);
- support Sales Business manager in timely quotation reply to customer;
- Execute the scope of project work as assigned or planned;
- Prepare engineering drawings (e.g., shop-drawings, technical drawings, etc.) and purchase orders for production;
- Monitor and follow-up materials production schedule to meet the sales order requirements;
- Coordinate with Forwarders and liaise with Customers on deliveries arrangement to ensure timely delivery of project materials for on-site installation as per project’s contract schedule;
- Build rapport with project contractors, installers and facility owners for smooth project execution and hand-over;
- Attend site meeting for site progress coordination, problem-solving, variation orders, final account and decision-making leading to successful project completion;
- Manage warehouse planning methods, warehouse storage and layout plans which include but not limited to:
- Organize cargo handling schedules to ensure adequate warehouse space;
- Monitor storage utilization levels for various storage systems;
- Plan continuous improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
- Engineering Knowledge is required, preferably in Electrical Engineering;
- Good communication skills, fluent in both spoken English and Mandarin;
- Formal education in Engineering;
- Experience in related industry (e.g., electronic manufacturing, infrastructure, construction, offshore and marine, aerospace maintenance repair and overhaul, etc.);
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent people management skills;
- Interpret engineering drawings (e.g., lighting, single-line diagram, schematic diagram, etc.);
- Use of office software applications.
Highlights and Benefits:
- Generous compensation: package to include quarterly incentive schemes and annual profit sharing
- Medical and dental benefits
- Relevant training and invaluable experience: This is a unique opportunity to expand your career and enhance your resume. Paid relevant training is provided to employees to ensure full success.
- Free parking
- Work for a company that cares about you: We would not be successful without our valued employees which is why we invest in our employees’ personal well-being and professional growth.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges in a growing and progressive organization as you take the next step in your career, please e-mail your application with your detailed resume/CV, reason for leaving, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can fill up the form below.