- Handle customer sales inquiries which include but not limited to:
- quoting of selling price to meet product’s specifications and following up with official quotations if required;
- advising on stock availability (e.g., using and checking with ERP system);
- reviewing the quotes with customers to secure order.
- Process the orders received which include but not limited to:
- acknowledge of customer orders;
- issuances of sales orders (e.g., customer P.O numbers, pricing, etc)
- raising purchasing requests for items to be purchased;
- advising customers on the estimated delivery dates;
- making necessary arrangements for delivery where needed (e.g., contacting customer on projects, special requests for logistics and packing, labeling and bar-coding, etc.);
- processing and releasing invoices daily for all relevant sales orders (e.g., billing according to P.O, accuracy of costs, billing address, customer P.O numbers, etc).
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding order status and take necessary actions to fulfill customer orders
- use ERP system to check delivery status for customers;
- work collaboratively with departments, liaise with suppliers and update customers timely.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues which involve:
- handling issues related to product quality, late delivery, service levels, performance; wrong items, good returns, etc.
- escalating unsolved cases to the relevant stakeholders and departments;
- ensuring that the customer is satisfied before the case can be closed;
- performing goods return collection (CR) processes before issuing credit notes (if needed) by accounts to ensure timely closing of sales orders and or purchase orders.
- Perform sourcing activities to meet customer requirements and project needs, which include but not limited to:
- verifying customers’ requirements and needs;
- requesting and comparing quotes from various suppliers;
- issuance of purchasing requisition or purchase orders to vendors;
- process the quotation for customer approval with supporting information and samples.
- Participate in continual improvements and apply best practices for the management of customer service functions.
- Good customer service skills;
- Professional attitude and good team spirit;
- Liaise and work closely with all stakeholders, internal and external;
- Good communication and people skills at all levels;
- Customer-service oriented.
Highlights and Benefits:
- Generous compensation: package to include quarterly incentive schemes and annual profit sharing
- Medical and dental benefits
- Relevant training and invaluable experience: This is a unique opportunity to expand your career and enhance your resume. Paid relevant training is provided to employees to ensure full success.
- Free parking
- Work for a company that cares about you: We would not be successful without our valued employees which is why we invest in our employees’ personal well-being and professional growth.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges in a growing and progressive organization as you take the next step in your career, please e-mail your application with your detailed resume/CV, reason for leaving, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can fill up the form below.