- Human Resource Systems and Process:
- assist and execute in administer the full spectrum of HR and Administration processes
- assist and execute in recruitment and hiring activities (Job posting, WPOL, EPOL, etc.)
- assist in liaising with stakeholders for conducting the company training program
- assist and execute in exit interview activities
- assist in preparation company organization chart
- assist in any works assigned by the supervisor
- Performance Management, Remuneration and Benefits:
- assist in the payroll and leave processing activities
- assist in performance appraisal and KPI exercise
- assist in liaising with relevant agent for employees’ insurance coverage
- assist in preparing the statistics and survey related to HR matters to relevant authority
- assist in performing stakeholders relations communications activities (e.g., for congratulations, opening ceremony, new staff, functional events, condolences, etc.).
- Administrative Work:
- Manage office equipment and ensure the condition is good;
- Manage the pantry and offices supplies and stationery;
- Mange filing system.
- Professional attitude and good team spirit
- Multi-tasking and customer-service oriented
- Good communication and people skills at all levels
- Experienced in relevant field for 2 years
- Experienced in MOM Regulations (EPOL, WPOL, etc.)
Highlights and Benefits:
- Generous compensation: package to include quarterly incentive schemes and annual profit sharing
- Medical and dental benefits
- Relevant training and invaluable experience: This is a unique opportunity to expand your career and enhance your resume. Paid relevant training is provided to employees to ensure full success.
- Free parking
- Work for a company that cares about you: We would not be successful without our valued employees which is why we invest in our employees’ personal well-being and professional growth.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges in a growing and progressive organization as you take the next step in your career, please e-mail your application with your detailed resume/CV, reason for leaving, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can fill up the form below.