- Plan and perform logistics management, which include but no limited to:
- Receiving of goods from all local suppliers and record into the systems;
- Do quantity and quality checks on incoming and outgoing goods before delivery;
- Perform loading-unloading of goods;
- Cross-docking of goods for pending delivery order that is incomplete and inform to respective department;
- Picking and packing the goods based on order list;
- Coordinate with Forwarders and liaising with Customers on deliveries arrangement;
- Plan delivery of logistics services that meet stakeholders’ requirements;
- Review and re-organize storage space regularly;
- Manage warehouse planning methods, warehouse storage and layout plans which include but not limited to:
- Organize cargo handling schedules to ensure adequate warehouse space;
- Monitor storage utilization levels for various storage systems;
- Plan continuous improvement activities and performance improvement strategies.
- Carrying out warehousing and distribution operation of materials as well as ensuring that the store operations are aligned with both the department and the company strategies and objectives;
- Plan, review and improve work process and provide efficient support to stakeholder;
- Evaluate logistics operating procedures and perform basic risk assessment;
- Review costs and benefits of big data solutions to identify the most appropriate approach to address business needs;
- Review gaps in supply chain operations;
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Good communication skills, fluent in both spoken English and Mandarin
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Use of office software applications
- Possess of forklift/driving license (if possible)
- Basic English reading & writing skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Highlights and Benefits:
- Generous compensation: package to include quarterly incentive schemes and annual profit sharing
- Medical and dental benefits
- Relevant training and invaluable experience: This is a unique opportunity to expand your career and enhance your resume. Paid relevant training is provided to employees to ensure full success.
- Free parking
- Work for a company that cares about you: We would not be successful without our valued employees which is why we invest in our employees’ personal well-being and professional growth.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to take on exciting challenges in a growing and progressive organization as you take the next step in your career, please e-mail your application with your detailed resume/CV, reason for leaving, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill up the form below.