Title: TECOBAR Low Voltage Cast-Resin Insulated Non-Segregated Phase Busway.
- TECOBAR Low Voltage Cast-Resin Insulated Busway is developed for electrical systems below 1kV.
- The product has features of safety and compact. It is designed to use the insulation material to perform cast resin sealing to the copper (aluminum) conductor.
- The insulation material is cast resin which contains non-organic volcanic rock with the features of excellent insulation characteristics, mechanical strength, humidity-proof, non-combustible, and self-extinguishing.
TECOBAR busway is manufactured in accordance with IEC61439-1 and IEC 61439-6 and The elements include as listed below:
- Straight element, elbow elements geometrical shape, phase-switch element, expansion element, transfer elements, split element and terminal elements.
- Distribution boxes: There are fixed type tap-off box and draw-out type plug-in box.
Note: The plug-in leads shall be reserved in advance. Therefore, the number of plug-in units shall be confirmed while purchase.